If you wish to join our staff, volunteer to work with us or are looking for an internship in a field that positively impacts lives, write to us and we will get in touch with you soon.
Job Description for Subject Specialist (Maths/ Science/ English)
- Raise the overall standard of subject teaching in the Saibaba path, Mumbai Public school classrooms under the direction and supervision of Pedagogy Director
- Teach and observe the classesso as to explore the areas of curriculum that need to be formulated.
- Assisting in development of a curriculum in the concerned subject area as per the needs and policies of the school. The curriculum needs to be child centric and experiential.
- Educate the teachers on the use and implementation of the syllabus..
- Educate teachers with recent methods of teaching and learning in the concerned areas..
- Co-ordinate with subject teachers for class elocutions, fieldtrips, projects annual day and other activities and ensure that they submit reports on these activities
- Conduct subject festivals and other co curricular activities related to the department.
- Help teachers to prepare question banks for each class based on Blooms taxonomy.
- Ensure that the question papers have the required standard, variety and time duration.
- Encourage teachers to set question papers that are valid and reliable.
- Ensure that after each student evaluation, special needs of the students are identified and arrangements for additional help are made. Co-ordinate with remedial teacher
- Develop instruments for assessments and design rubrics for each instrument.
- Participate in inter and intra departmental meetings whenever required.
- Maintain teacher profiles along with the Pedagogy Director.
- Provide timely feedback on academic matters to the Pedagogy Director.
- Ensure interdepartmental coordination
- Recommend to the management, the resources required for the school.
- Maintain and enhance the good reputation of the school and uphold its values
- Masters Degree in Maths/ English and Science
- Research background preferable
- Inquisitive/ desire and willingness to learn
- Computer Literate
Below listed are the vacant positions at Educo.
- English Medium (D.Ed Teachers can apply)